Følgere

onsdag 19. oktober 2011

A little bird told me

Daring Cardmakers have a challenge this time where they want to see a bird. You can win a lot of ribbons from Ribbon Reel. I love birds, they are one of my favoritmotif!


I love birds! They are one of my favoritemotifs.


I'm also entering the challenge over at Charisma Cardz "In stitches"

Materials: Brown paper - DCWV. Blue paper - Panduro. Image - Antique Passion. Flowers and blue pearls - Kort&Godt. Leafpunch - Martha Stewart.
From the prize I won at Guri's blog: the lace and the heartshaped pearl.

6 kommentarer:

Heidi sa...

Nok et nydelig kort du har laget!
Herlig motiv:)
Ja fugler liker vi:)
Ha en fin dag, klem:)

Ida sa...

Hei!
Nydelig motiv, farger og pynt!:)
Ida

Rein sa...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors.#thanks for joining in with daring card makers.

Guri sa...

Kjekt å sjå at du har tatt i bruk ting frå ekstrapremien du fekk av meg :) Herlige duse farger på kortet.

The Crafty Den sa...

Hi Jorunn, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kathy sa...

I love everything about your fab card. Thank you for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers this week. Good luck for our prize draw

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...