Følgere

tirsdag 24. januar 2012

Vintage

It's winter outside, but in my craftingcorner there's sunshine and joy :-) I'm not complaining over the winter, in fact I like it. I like when the snow is falling down. I like to take a good walk in the driving snow, even though I look like a snowman when I come home, lol. But on my cards I like a summery feeling.


This time I've made a vintage card. It feels really good to use some of the old stuff, and here I have dug deep into the trays with leftovers. The only new thing is the digi. 


The digistamp is from Just Inklined, coloured with ProMarkers. 

That's all for today folks, enjoy your winterday ;-) If you want to put a smile on my face - leave a comment :-)

I'm entering these challenges:

Fab’n funky challengeBingo (2 papers, flourishes, vintage)
I love Promarkers Anything goes
Stampin for the weekendOut with the old
Sundays with Crissy Beat the mid-winter blues
Truly ScrumptiousSomething forgotten
Delightful challenge - Distressing/vintage
DYSU challenge - Patterned paper
Paper Crafting Journey - Floral
4 crafty chicks - Summer in January

16 kommentarer:

Doreen sa...

Your card is gorgeous,love the image. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sundays with Crissy.xxx

WencheP sa...

Dette ble kjempeflott! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Heidi sa...

Nydelig kort!
Og så mye lekkert du har laget siden sist jeg var innom:)
Nå har jeg endelig litt fri noen dager. Så nå skal jeg slappe av og kose meg.
Klem:)

Leanne sa...

Thanks for joining our summer challenge, great job!

Leanne 4 Crafty Chicks

pinky sa...

Gorgeous flowers, love your lace bow too. Thanks for joining us at LCI this week.
pinky

Dora sa...

This is beautiful, love the image, so elegant. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week. xx

Kjersti sa...

Oj, så herlige farger på dette - får litt følelse av vår og lysere tider:) Herlig kort!
Ha ei fin uke!
Klem fra Kjersti

Shari sa...

Your beautiful card makes me long for those long summer days - great job! Thanks for playing with us at Sundays with Crissy.

SAMARA NAVI sa...

Hi Jorunn. Your card is so sweet! Such a fresh card for this time of year. Thanks for that! Thank you for coming to DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES and good luck! LUV Samara

Ginny sa...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Dreamtime Designs sa...

Absolutely wonderful design. It's very elegant. I love it :) Great vintage/distressed theme that fits perfectly with our Delightful Challenge. I totally hope you join us this week with the next challenge :) Good luck.
Hugs
Lisa Walsh
(Dreamtime Designs)

P.S I have blog candy if you're interested.
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

JOAN sa...

Great card!! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week. Hugs, Joan

Lisa Jane sa...

What gorgeous cheerful flowers
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x

alethea sa...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Floral Challenge!! Hugsxx

Ren-Yi sa...

So elegant and beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Splashbunny sa...

Lovely colouring.
Thank you for joining us at PCJ for our Floral challenge. Hope to see for our next challenge!
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...