Følgere

søndag 19. februar 2012

Japanese girl

I love the colourcombination brown and pink! On this card I have used a digi from Mo's, and coloured it with ProMarkers.


I was at the Panduro-shop the other day, and I found som new paperpads, hurray! There are soo many beautiful papers in them. Of course I have used them on this card. The lovely zikkzakk ribbon was bought at the same place.



These roses are also new, bought on PY Hobby's internettshop. Rosebuds from Kort&Godt. The edges are distressed with Cats Eye.

I'm entering these challenges:
Papercraft star - Butterflies
Flutterby wednesday - Things with wings
Totally paper crafts - Bows or ribbons
Deep ocean challenge - Brown and pink
Paper crafting journey - Make it cute
Craft us crazy - Favorite colour/embellishment
Anything goes challenge - Bingo (distress, your choice (flowers), lace&ribbon)
Digital tuesday - Use your stash
Divas by design - Wings and things
Delightful challenges - Use your scraps (lace, butterfly and rosebuds)


I have got a lovely award from Manderly. Thank you so much!


This is an award that goes to blogs that have less than 200 followers. I now have to choose 5 blogs that I think deserve this award. It is sooo very hard to choose! So I go for some girls that I visit regualery because of  the lovely cards they make :-)


Please follow the guidelines below when accepting your Liebster Blog Award.  Congratulations! I believe with my whole heart that you deserve this recognition!

When one accepts the award they agree to:
  • Thank the person who gave them the award and link back to that person’s blog
  • Copy and paste the award to their blog (I linked my award to the one who gave it to me)
  • Reveal the next 5 blogs they have chosen to receive the award, commenting on their blog to break the happy news!
  • And lastly, hope the artists nominated will do the above and keep the award going by accepting and awarding “The Liebster Blog Award” to 5 special bloggers that they too would like to honor.

12 kommentarer:

Synnøve sa...

Kjempe fint ,likte det stemple,flotte farger sammen og fin pynt.Ha en fin søndag
klem Synnøve

Kjersti sa...

Nydelig kort Jorunn! Og tusen takk for en flott award, koselig å bli satt pris på:)
Klemmer fra Kjersti

Sylvia sa...

What a beautiful card, Jorunn, I love the colors you used and all the details. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Star challenge this week.

Heidi sa...

Rosa og brunt er en nydelig fargekombinasjon:)
Og du har laget et lekkert kort!
Herlig motiv og flott pyntet.
Klem, Heidi:)

Berit sa...

Så nydelig et kort! Brunt og rosa er så lekkert sammen! Flott fargelagt motiv!
Og tusen takk for awarden Jorunn. Jeg setter virkelig pris på å være en av de utvalgte.
Ha en fin og kreativ uke:)

Sissel sa...

Nydelig fargekombinasjon og søt liten japansk dame. Veldig fint pyntet.
Tusen takk for awarden, setter stor pris på at du vil gi den til meg :)
Lar den ligge i bloggen din, synes det er så vanskelig å måtte velge ut hvem som skal ha den.
Klem Sissel

Cheryl sa...

oh this is just gorgeous,love the image,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week,hugs Cherylxxxx

Gaynor sa...

Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

Stressed Stamper sa...

Beautiful - love Mo images too - Perfect
Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week - Good Luck
Sarah x

Karen Wilson sa...

This is so elegant. I love the pearls around the flowers and that image is darling! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

pinkertonjamesl sa...

This cards look awesome.It look so different and amazing.I really like this cards.

fundraising for schools

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x sa...

Such a beautiful card hunny, I love the image, beautifully coloured, I am now a follower, come join me at my blog on the 2nd mar for a Mega giveaway,
Thanks for sharing ur fabulous card with us at Papercrafting Journey,
Luv Kenzi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...